Friday, March 26, 2010

26... 25.... oh just get me out of here!

I'm counting days until I leave my job. Ug. So boring. I'm not doing ANYTHING at work all day. I don't think there is any work for me to do right now. Basically my managers are really bad at resource planning.

I ate way too many chocolate chips last night :( Fattening, processed, icky food overload is bad. I did have a really delicious dinner of tofu shawarma... tofu marinated in olive oil, lemon juice, and curry powder, served in whole wheat pita with tahini-yogurt sauce and veggies. Mmmmmm.... and hummus on the side. I love hummus, but my broken blender has prevented me from making any recently. I sent Jacob on a mission to find some at the Afghan grocery store across the street. He was very successful. That place is cheap, and has great ethnic food! Why did I never discover this before now?

Lunch today was hummus in pita with cucumbers, carrots with hummus (and ranch because I ran out of hummus) and a salad with ranch. Hidden Valley Light Ranch is like my favorite thing ever. I need to find a healthier option, but I just love this stuff! I can't help it :)

My track workout went really well with my new Mizunos. They're lime green this time. HOT. Today might be a rest day because I did a hard run yesterday and Jacob and I are planning to run like 7 miles tomorrow, and I haven't had a rest day all week. But I also might venture to the gym for just a few minutes maybe. We'll just have to wait and see.

I should probably go do something resembling work now. Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment